The Republic of Iceland is (surprisingly) a Major Nation in the North-West of Europe which borders no other Nations due to Iceland being an Island.
2000 Starting Values and Spirits Edit
Icelands starts with a high Stability (65) and a Stagnant Birth Rate. Their Government Policies are Disarmed Nation, Export Focus, Civilian Economy, Moderate Taxes and Heavily Regulated.
Iceland has No Spirits at the Start of the Game in both 2000 and 2016. They can be attainted through Events and the Focus Tree though.
|Party||Leader (2000)||Leader (2016)||Popularity 2000 + 2017|
|Social Liberal||Ólafur Ragnar Grímson||Guðni Th. Jóhannesson||25%|
|Social Democrat||Eggthor Hjörtursson||No Change||5%|
|Progressive||Aage Astrathursson||No Change||10%|
|Reactionary||Sturlaugr Oddleifsson||No Change||2%|
|Socialist||Dagbjartur Vagnsson||No Change||10%|
|Communist||Vagn Eggthorsson||No Change||10%|
|Conservative||Freyr Baldursson||No Change||30%|
|Libertarian||Hjörtur Thorarensen||No Change||6%|
|Monarchist||Lórens Vagnsson||No Change||0%|
|Nationalist||Lórens Vagnsson||No Change||1%|
|Fascist||Vagn Eggthorsson||No Change||0%|
|Islamist||Oddleifur Björnsson||No Change||1%|
National Focus Tree Edit
1st Line (Expansion of Industry) Edit
- The Line adds an additional Research Slot, a few Building Slots, Civilian Factories, Naval Forts, Naval Ports and 68 Aluminium on the Island. Additionally, It speeds up Research, Construction, etc. Also, It only has 10 Slots, from which you can pick 9.
2nd Line (Political) Edit
- Various Options that can increase your Army by an substantional Amount or make your Island into a little Bastion. It also boosts Construction / Production Speed and adds an alright amount of Experience.
- You're able to create Alliances and befriend Nations such as Russia, China, Finland, etc.
- You can demand the Independance of Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
3rd Line (Diplomatic) Edit
- You can increase your opinion with Baltic, Nordic and West European Countries.